Handcrafted Custom Created Decor

Name Plaques! Monogram Letters and Words! Seasonal Wreaths! Christmas Trees! Christmas Ornaments! Floral Arrangements!

Baby Wreaths for Hospital Doors and More

Do you know someone having a baby soon? Well let me make a Custom Created Baby Wreath for you to give them to hang on their hospital door. Then once they leave the hospital they can hang it on their front door to let the neighbors know the baby has arrived. After that, it would be cute hung in the nursery.

These are just four examples of my work. I can make them cute, simply elegant, trendy or in colors to match the nursery decor. I also can attach a longer steamer with the baby's name on it. Let me know what you or the mother-to-be is interested in and let me make a Custom Created Baby Wreath just for you. They are $40 dollars and you can order them here if you are an Etsy member.

If you are not shopping with Etsy it is so easy! Etsy is a place to buy all things handmade (and now vintage items and supplies for handmade items).

Click below to register with Etsy (please note that your name cannot be changed later so if you think you might want to sell on Etsy in the future then pick out a good unique name).



Have fun shopping around on Etsy (rhymes with Betsy). There are almost 200,000 stores now from Creators, Artisans, Designers, and even Cooks from all over the world. The man who began Etsy did so because he made furniture and wanted to sell it to people other than his near-by family and friends. That was only 5 years ago and it is growing more and more everyday.

I am very excited to be member of the Etsy community. And I am also thrilled to give you an opportunity to buy some the many different things I create. This has been a business idea several years in the making and I appreciate your support.

You can read a little more about me in my Etsy profile here http://www.etsy.com/people/CustomCreated


If you live near Ms. Ruth's Diner in Verona or Ms. Ruth's Express in Tupelo we may can arrange a delivery of the item for a small fee to save on shipping. Please contact me through the conversation section of Etsy, my facebook pages, or email http://www.customcreated.gmail.com/


If you live futher away then please review my shipping options (and payment options) here http://www.etsy.com/shop/CustomCreated/policy 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and keep me in mind for baby gifts - wreaths and plaques! And many other gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment